Leaving your client's skin baby smooth..
This beautiful treatment will leave your skin super soft and smooth, your clients will want this all the time for a non-invasive quick fix.
Dermaplaning is a simple and safe procedure for exfoliating the top layer of the skin and ridding the skin. When patients hear the word derma-planing, they quickly associate the term with the procedure known as dermabrasion, and won’t even consider it as a possible treatment.
This is a great treatment to offer to patients want a deep exfoliation.
Our educators we have on board while also hear your questions and you can ask her the questions you need to ask her?
What is included in education:
Learn online before you do practical
- What Dermaplanning is about and the history
- Introduction which tools to use and how
- How you can use your products and techniques in various form
- Supplies you need to purchase
- Explaining the most Asked Questions
- Helping you charge the right prices
- Live video footage of student's first time dermaplanning
- Ongoing zoom calls and socialising with other Beauty comes true students
What is in the Derma-planning kit:
1 x box of blades
1 x blade with handle
1 x Removal box
1 x Cleanser
1 x Facial oil
1 x Soft Peel
10 x Sheet masks Peptite aloe vera
1x white pencil marker
1x cotton pads
one on one training via zoom LIVE to be assessed
Please practice on what is advised in module to achieve competency.
Dermaplaning Certification on completion of models.