2 in 1 Microneedling & Dermaplanning june kit
2 CERTIFICATES 3 SKILLS!
LEARN Dermaplanning & MICRONEEDLING
This serums in this kit covers up cover 100 - 120 clients with this starter Pack! And then you can learn all 2 courses! 2 in 1!
You will learn
🌿 Microneedling with advanced hair loss
This kit will help you start and has all the essential needs for you to start your this very versatile skill set, you will not find this kind anywhere else.
We find that when you do derma-planning, it is a start to a facial that makes your face feel baby smooth, and then micro-needling.
This is a must have skill set as your clients need to come to you month or weekly (depending on your treatment plan for your client).
- What is in the kit:
- 1 xCleanser foam
- 1x soft peel
- 1x Cleanser pigment
- 1x facial oil
- 10 x 7ml Skin booster
- 10x 7ml gold salmon dna
- 10 x 7ml Whitening serum
- 1 x 35ml hairloss serum
- 1x 35ml acne serum
- 1 x 35ml anti-aging
- 1x 35ml hydra serum
- 1x 35ml gold powdered dna
- 1x blade holder
- 20x blades
- 100 x Repair cream or revital cream
- 10 x sheet masks
- 1x blade remover
- 1 x Device machine pen
- 20 x blades
- 1 x box
- 1 x handle
- 1 x facial oil
- A starter kit, everything you need.... (kit updated may 10th)
- Treatments usually cost between per hour $250 - $500
- Duration: 30 mins to 1 hour
Microneedling, Dermaplanning combined together with a very generous kit combined.
🌿 Treatments usually cost between per hour $250 - $500
🌿 Duration: 30 mins to 1 hour
Microneedling is one of the best services you can offer to your clients. They can soften scars and make your clients skin look glass like, silky smooth with your 'ready to go' kits. 🔥
Microneedling acts like a natural botox that can help with fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles under the eyes. You will make your clients have a doll like, baby face, glass skin. Your clients will always need you to come back to them.
Learn from our educators who have had over 20 - 40 years of experience with skin.
Microneedling for Beginners through to Advanced including Hair loss
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Complete guide to Micro-needling PDF
- Explanation of the Fitzpatrick Scale
- Micro-needling and the skin
- What cartridges to be using
- Speed of the pen
- Serums, ingredients
- How fast do some serums take to work
- Post care instructions for clients
- Over 25 Live recordings with dermal therapist including case studies
- Introduction to micro-needling
- Video techniques
- Hair loss treatment techniques
- Deeper understanding in pigmentation & acne
- Pre and Post treatments
- After support live sessions
With your ready to go kit you can help with:
- 🌿Acne scarring
- 🌿Hair loss treatments
- 🌿Stretch marks
- 🌿Hair loss
- 🌿Whiten skin
- 🌿Skin toning / tightening
- 🌿Wrinkles / moisture in skin
You are crazy not to have this facial in your salon. It's a must facial because this takes away dead skin cells away from your face and after you use the serums in the kit you wont believe your eyes with how plump you face is afterwards.
We call this the snake shredder facial as it takes off the dead skin cells to renew your face and give it that baby smooth face you have always dreamed of.
Try this facial and apply your make up on.It glides on so beautiful and baby smooth. But after this treatments, you don't want to put make up afterwards anyway.
- Workplace health & safety
- Insurance requirements
- What does Dermaplanning accomplish
- What blades are best to use
- Preparing the skin
- Who is your preferred client
- How and when to book your clients
- Botox, fillers and Retin A precautions
- Other treatments that can be included
- What tools, products and equipment required
- The best working position to be in for performing treatment
- The correct technique
- Guided steps for Dermaplanning
- Frequently asked questions
- Fitzpatrick Scale
- Skin types and conditions
- Skin analysis
- What is Dermaplanning
- Difference between techniques of Dermaplanning
- Is Dermaplanning safe?
- How often should it be performed
- Set up area
- Step by step procedure
- Post care for Dermaplanning
- What do you charge for the treatment
- What facials can be incorporated with this treatment
- Over 25 Video demonstrations as well as Case studies
Learn at your own pace and get ready to be assessed by our educators when you are ready online with personal interaction. With this interaction we want to know all of our students so we can have constant communication in helping you the best way we can.
Expand your services and have knowledge from the best. Due to covid deliveries, it will take up to 14 days for deliveries.
No refunds are given once online portal is open. Specials and kits always change on a daily to weekly basis...
(if you already have the device please call and discuss alternative products)
Due to covid deliveries, it will take up to 2 - 14 days for deliveries. No refunds are given once online portal is open. Each module will be available for 3 months, if needed longer please request.
Payment plans for over $1000.
- Share link of which course you wish to place a payment plan in.
- Payment plans for over $1500 is Latitude Pay, Zipmoney and Humm. If you wish to use an alternative payment plan you can choose zipmoney and payright.
- Zipmoney may be $40 per month depending on your financial situation.
- We need you to email us to email@example.com
We need your:
- full name
- Phone number
- Payment plan of your choice
- Course you have choosen