4 in 1 kit
Our 4 in 1 kit is your ready to go kit to start:
- BB GLOW
🌿 4 certificates and kit all in 1 course !
You will learn the introduction to skin, Dermaplanning, Microneedling, learn advanced hair loss with micro-needling & BB Glow. This kit will last a long time and has all the essential needs for you to start your this very versatile career, you will not find this kind anywhere else.
What’s Included In Our Kits
Our skills courses come with EVERYTHING you need to get started and include:
- 35 mL Acne serum (x1) or anti aging
- 35 mL hairloss (x1) or gold salmon dna
- 35 mL HY Serum (x1)
- Device (x1)
- Mixed Cartridges (x2)
- Blade Handle (x1)
- Remover Box (x1)
- 100 x Dermaplanning blades (x1)
- 7 mL BB Glow Serum (x5) sampler
- peeling gel
- 10 x hydra masks
- Sponge mask or enzyme mask
- vitamin c serum or moisturiser
Kit covers 20-100 clients with an average treatment price of $250-$400 per hour.
Some items in the photos might be out of stock so we have replaced and is shown in the list.
🌿 Treatments usually cost between per hour $250 - $500
🌿 Duration: 30 mins to 1 hour
Micro-needling is one of the best services you can offer to your clients. They can soften scars and make your clients skin look glass like, silky smooth.
Micro-needling acts like a natural botox that can help with fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles under the eyes. You will make your clients have a doll like, baby face, glass skin. Your clients will always need you to come back to them.
Learn from our educators who have had over 20 - 40 years of experience with skin.
Microneedling for Beginners through to Advanced including Hair loss
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Complete guide to Micro-needling PDF
- Explanation of the Fitzpatrick Scale
- Micro-needling and the skin
- What cartridges to be using
- Speed of the pen
- Serums, ingredients
- How fast do some serums take to work
- Post care instructions for clients
- Needle depth understanding
- Skin concerns and how to use
- Combined facials to use with service
- Over 25 recordings with Therapists including case studies
- Introduction to micro-needling
- Video techniques
- Hair loss treatment
- Needle depth
- Serums to use
- Deeper understanding in pigmentation
- Pre and Post treatments
- After support live sessions
With your ready to go kit you can help with:
- 🌿Acne scarring
- 🌿Hair loss treatments
- 🌿Stretch marks
- 🌿Hair loss
- 🌿Whiten skin
- 🌿Skin toning / tightening
- 🌿Wrinkles / moisture in skin
Over 25 videos of pure knowledge, our clients keep coming back due to the best seller course we have
What You Learn
- We care about your success so we are different from the rest.
- How to take photos
- how to close sales and help you have repeat customers
- how to talk to clients about the products and the products
- Marketing tips
- What BB Glow is about and why our BB
- Skin basics and essentials
- How to use products and the kit
- How BB GLOW products stand out from the rest.
- Explaining the ingredients and why our BB Glow is DIFFERENT
- How to use the device with bb glow
- How you can use your products and techniques in various form.
- How to use BB Glow with different techniques, why and when to use them.
- Ingredients of BB Glow and why it is different to others
- Supplies you need to purchase
- Marketing tips that have proven to work and help start up businesses grow
- BB Lips and how to apply
- Helping you charge the right prices for BB
- BB lips
- How ours Differs from others on the Market
- What products to use to prepare the skin
- What is the best Pen to use and how to use your Pen
- Demonstration of how to perform treatments
- Aftercare advice
- Treatment area clean up
- Serum and device use
- Procedures videos for techniques
Application of the BB Serum with our special technique
Because this is such a new and big topic we have our dermal therapist coming online every 6-8 weeks ready to answer all the questions you have, you also have a private Facebook that you will be invited for more after support.
We pride ourselves in knowledge so this module is always updated for your knowledge..
You are crazy not to have this facial in your salon. It's a must facial because this takes away dead skin cells away from your face and after you use the serums in the kit you wont believe your eyes with how plump you face is afterwards.
We call this the snake shredder facial as it takes off the dead skin cells to renew your face and give it that baby smooth face you have always dreamed of.
Try this facial and apply your make up on.It glides on so beautiful and baby smooth. But after this treatments, you don't want to put make up afterwards anyway.
- Workplace health & safety
- Insurance requirements
- What does Dermaplanning accomplish
- What blades are best to use
- Preparing the skin
- Who is your preferred client
- How and when to book your clients
- Botox, fillers and Retin A precautions
- Other treatments that can be included
- What tools, products and equipment required
- The best working position to be in for performing treatment
- The correct technique
- Guided steps for Dermaplanning
- Frequently asked questions
- Fitzpatrick Scale
- Skin types and conditions
- Skin analysis
- What is Dermaplanning
- Difference between techniques of Dermaplanning
- Is Dermaplanning safe?
- How often should it be performed
- Set up area
- Step by step procedure
- Post care for Dermaplanning
- What do you charge for the treatment
- What facials can be incorporated with this treatment
- Over 25 Video demonstrations as well as Case studies
Learn at your own pace and get ready to be assessed by our educators when you are ready online with personal interaction. With this interaction we want to know all of our students so we can have constant communication in helping you the best way we can.
No refunds are given on sales or specials/ kits.
Specials and kits always change on a daily to weekly basis...