7 in 1 Facials, BB glow, Microneedling, Hydra facial, Chemical peels, Dermaplanning & marketing
6 CERTIFICATES 7 SKILLS!
BB glow, Microneedling, Chemical peels, Dermaplanning, facials with skin, advertising & marketing
This kit covers up cover 40 - 60 clients with this starter Pack! And then you can learn all 6 courses! with advertising.
You will learn
🌿 Microneedling with advanced hair loss
🌿 BB Glow with BB Lips
🌿 Facials and skin with jelly mask knowledge
🌿 Chemical peels
🌿 Learn how to stand out with business knowledge, advertising & marketing
This kit will help you start and has all the essential needs for you to start your this very versatile skill set, you will not find this kind anywhere else.
We find that when you do derma-planning, it is a start to a facial that makes your face feel baby smooth, and then micro-needling with BB Glow, (especially our BB glow because it is made out of beta glucan, copper peptides and hydrolysed collagen, your clients face (or yours) will look years young as it tightens and brightens the skin.
This is a must have skill set as your clients need to come to you month or weekly (depending on your treatment plan for your client).
- 1 x Cleanser foam
- 1x soft peel
- 1x Cleanser pigment
- 10x BB Glow serum medium or dark
- 10 x Skin booster or gold salmon DNA 7ml
- 10 x Whitening serum or skin booster
- 1 x 35ml hair loss serum or acne serum
- 1 x 35ml anti-aging / hydra serum
- 100 x Repair cream
- 1x Revital cream
- 1x HA serum
- 10 x sheet masks
- 1 x Device machine pen
- 100 x blades
- 1 x box
- 1 x handle
- 1 x facial oil
- 1x cooling gel
- 10x 7ml 100% collagen powder
- 1x sponge
- 1x brush
- 1x bowl
- 1x lactic acid or pumpkin peel
- 1 x Salicylic acid
- 1 x Rose face roller
- 1x mud mask
- 2 x globes
- 1 x 1kg gold jelly mask
- A starter kit, everything you need.... (kit updated May 25th)
- Treatments usually cost between per hour $250 - $500
- Duration: 30 mins to 1 hour
Serums cover over 30 - 50 clients.
Microneedling, Dermaplanning & BB Glow combined together with a very generous kit combined.
🌿 Treatments usually cost between per hour $250 - $500
🌿 Duration: 30 mins to 1 hour
Microneedling is one of the best services you can offer to your clients. They can soften scars and make your clients skin look glass like, silky smooth with your 'ready to go' kits. 🔥
Microneedling acts like a natural botox that can help with fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles under the eyes. You will make your clients have a doll like, baby face, glass skin. Your clients will always need you to come back to them.
Learn from our educators who have had over 20 - 40 years of experience with skin.
Microneedling for Beginners through to Advanced including Hair loss
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Complete guide to Micro-needling PDF
- Explanation of the Fitzpatrick Scale
- Micro-needling and the skin
- What cartridges to be using
- Speed of the pen
- Serums, ingredients
- How fast do some serums take to work
- Post care instructions for clients
- Over 25 Live recordings with dermal therapist including case studies
- Introduction to micro-needling
- Video techniques
- Hair loss treatment techniques
- Deeper understanding in pigmentation & acne
- Pre and Post treatments
- After support live sessions
With your ready to go kit you can help with:
- 🌿Acne scarring
- 🌿Hair loss treatments
- 🌿Stretch marks
- 🌿Hair loss
- 🌿Whiten skin
- 🌿Skin toning / tightening
- 🌿Wrinkles / moisture in skin
Over 25 videos of pure knowledge, our clients keep coming back due to the best seller course we have
What You Learn
- We care about your success so we are different from the rest.
- How to take photos
- how to close sales and help you have repeat customers
- how to talk to clients about the products and the products
- Marketing tips
- What BB Glow is about and why our BB
- Skin basics and essentials
- How to use products and the kit
- How BB GLOW products stand out from the rest.
- Explaining the ingredients and why our BB Glow is DIFFERENT
- How to use the device with bb glow
- How you can use your products and techniques in various form.
- How to use BB Glow with different techniques, why and when to use them.
- Ingredients of BB Glow and why it is different to others
- Supplies you need to purchase
- Marketing tips that have proven to work and help start up businesses grow
- BB Lips and how to apply
- Helping you charge the right prices for BB
- BB lips
- How ours Differs from others on the Market
- What products to use to prepare the skin
- What is the best Pen to use and how to use your Pen
- Demonstration of how to perform treatments
- Aftercare advice
- Treatment area clean up
- Serum and device use
- Procedures videos for techniques
Application of the BB Serum with our special technique
Because this is such a new and big topic we have our dermal therapist coming online every 6-8 weeks ready to answer all the questions you have, you also have a private Facebook that you will be invited for more after support.
We pride ourselves in knowledge so this module is always updated for your knowledge..
You are crazy not to have this facial in your salon. It's a must facial because this takes away dead skin cells away from your face and after you use the serums in the kit you wont believe your eyes with how plump you face is afterwards.
We call this the snake shredder facial as it takes off the dead skin cells to renew your face and give it that baby smooth face you have always dreamed of.
Try this facial and apply your make up on.It glides on so beautiful and baby smooth. But after this treatments, you don't want to put make up afterwards anyway.
- Workplace health & safety
- Insurance requirements
- What does Dermaplanning accomplish
- What blades are best to use
- Preparing the skin
- Who is your preferred client
- How and when to book your clients
- Botox, fillers and Retin A precautions
- Other treatments that can be included
- What tools, products and equipment required
- The best working position to be in for performing treatment
- The correct technique
- Guided steps for Dermaplanning
- Frequently asked questions
- Fitzpatrick Scale
- Skin types and conditions
- Skin analysis
- What is Dermaplanning
- Difference between techniques of Dermaplanning
- Is Dermaplanning safe?
- How often should it be performed
- Set up area
- Step by step procedure
- Post care for Dermaplanning
- What do you charge for the treatment
- What facials can be incorporated with this treatment
- Over 25 Video demonstrations as well as Case studies
- Course contents:
Facials & Jelly masks
- Workplace Health & Safety requirements
- Introduction to facials
- Explanation of the Fitzpatrick scale
- Skin conditions
- Skin types and how to treat them
- Skin types and how to treat them after care
- Skin types and how to incorporate other facials and treatments
over 20 Videos
- Application of Jelly Mask
- Facials for skin conditions
- techniques and products used
- Dermal Therapist demonstration facials and discusses products and skin
- Skin conditions
- Advice for clients with various skin types and conditions
- Advice on how to book in clients consistently
- How to speak to clients for their treatments
- Assessing each skin condition
- and many more……
Learn at your own pace and get ready to be assessed by our educators when you are ready online with personal interaction. With this interaction we want to know all of our students so we can have constant communication in helping you the best way we can.
Expand your services and have knowledge from the best. Due to covid deliveries, it will take up to 14 days for deliveries.
No refunds are given once online portal is open.
Specials and kits always change on a daily to weekly basis...
(if you already have the device please call and discuss alternative products)
Due to covid deliveries, it will take up to 2 - 14 days for deliveries. No refunds are given once online portal is open. Each module will be available for 3 months, if needed longer please request.
Each module will be available for 3 months, if needed longer please request.
Payment plans for over $1000.
- Share link of which course you wish to place a payment plan in.
- Payment plans for over $1500 is Latitude Pay, Zipmoney and Humm. If you wish to use an alternative payment plan you can choose zipmoney and payright.
- Zipmoney may be $40 per month depending on your financial situation.
- We need you to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
We need your:
- full name
- Phone number
- Payment plan of your choice
- Course you have choosen