To get the best predictable results with the Bio Matrix Peel products you must use the system. All the pre and post products have been designed to work together giving you the desired results.
If you don’t use the correct products then your treatment then becomes a bit hit and miss. Will it work or won’t it work!
Glycolic has shown to increase the production of Collagen, originally derived from sugar cane Now it comes from various fruits. Green apples, and beetroot are the main ones. Penetrates into the deeper layers of the epidermis.
It is anti-inflammatory and has an antioxidant action. It thins the Stratum Corneum it slows melanin production and also increases the production of Hyaluronic acid in the skin.
Effective exfoliation. Gel base.
- Glycolic acid 30%
- Hyaluronic acid
BIOMATRIX GLYCOLIC PEEL is a classic water-based peeling. One of its most important components is 30% glycolic acid, which has a small molecular weight, due to which it easily penetrates the epidermal barrier of the skin. Glycolic peeling has a stimulating, exfoliating, antioxidant effect and removes dead skin cells, while hyaluronic acid moisturizes and nourishes the skin from the inside.
- Bottle with pipette cap 30 ml.
- Signs of photo- and chronoaging, skin fading;
- Preparation for other cosmetic procedures;
- Comedonal and papulopustular forms of acne.
- High efficiency;
- Ease of carrying out;
- The brevity of the rehabilitation period;
- Moisturizing and gel base due to hyaluronic acid;
- The gel form of peeling provides a prolonged soft action and comfort of use;
- It is easy to control the course of the procedure.
- Actinic keratoses
- Fine wrinkles
- Seborrheic keratoses
- Breast feeding
- Broken skin
- Inflamed skin
- May Increases sensitivity to ultraviolet light (no more sunbaking)