Microdermabrasion is a polishing treatment that exfoliates the skin with microscopic crystals. With regular use, it helps to reduce wrinkles and help prevent clogged pores. It's an intensive skin care regimen that improves overall skin quality by removing dry skin cells and improving circulation in the blood vessels just below the surface of the epidermis.
Microdermabrasion exfoliates your skin using a derma-brassiere wand. The micro silk fibres dissolve dead skin cells, revealing new and fairer looking skin. Your complexion is lifted with this treatment, resulting in a fresher and smoother look!
Microdermabrasion course Content
- How to use Serums
- What is Microdermabrasion
- Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Contra-indications to Microdermabrasion
- Micro-crystal Microdermabrasion
- Diamond-head Microdermabrasion
- Fitzpatrick Scale
- Microdermabrasion Procedure
- Microdermabrasion Procedure Video
- Direction and supporting the skin Video
- Technique for dermabrasion Video
- Side Cheek and cheek area Video
- Under eye strokes Video
- Forehead strokes Video
- Stamping strokes Video
- Cheeks and under chin Video
- Stroking technique Video
- Continued 2 technique Video
- Mask application Video
- continued Mask time Video
- During Mask time Video
- After care video
- After care video part 2
- What to do after video
- finalising treatment video
We are known for our after support, so we believe the real skilling up is after you learn. We pride ourselves in knowledge so this module is always updated for your knowledge..
Learn at your own pace and get ready to be assessed by our educators when you are ready online with personal interaction.
With this interaction we want to know all of our students so we can have constant communication in helping you the best way we can. Must have skin knowledge or a certificate/diploma in beauty before purchasing this course.
courses may take up to 24 to 72 hours to open up. Please be patient while we email and check your junk mail.