Microneedling Course with Emma FoxRegular price $897.00 Sale price $397.00 Save $500.00
Beginners Guide to Microneedling
Course description for advanced users wanting to know more about Microneedling.
This is an intensive course which covers both theory and practical application of skin microneedling. This course is designed for experienced therapists who want to offer a high end, lucrative non-surgical treatment to clients which will substantially increase their earnings.
Skin microneedling is a treatment which uses tiny micro-needles which penetrates through the layer of the skin, and creates channels without causing damage to the skin. There are treatment serums which are applied to the skin via the channels that have been formed from the micro-needles.
This treats can heal a number of skin conditions and can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, sun damaged skin, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, scars, acne scarring & melasma, stretch marks cellulite and more.
The microneedling procedure has healing time is rapid with quick results that will last.
Once you have successfully completed your training course, you will be:
- Qualified to offer Microneedling safely and effectively
- Able to offer treatments to help with a range of skin conditions including acne, scarring, lines, wrinkles and more
- know how to formulate specific treatment plans for your clients to keep them coming back for more and the reason to come back for more to keep that income coming
You will learn:
Learn how to stimulate & help with🌺 hair growth in depth
🌺 stretch marks in depth
🌺 Acne scars
🌺 keloid scarring
🌺 skin pigmentation
🌺 before and after care and much more.......
Treatment planning and pricing
- The history of Microneedling
- Introduction to Skin Needling science
- Advanced skin knowledge - structure and physiology
- Treatable Skin conditions
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Choosing the cartridge and why
- Products to use - serums suitable for treatment and why
- Step by step of a Microneedling treatment
- Post treatment care/ post treatment restrictions and aftercare
Learn with our dermal therapist Emma 16th of December 6pm