Salicylic Peptide Peel
Salicylic Peptide Peel
To get the best predictable results with the Bio Matrix Peel products you must use the system. All the pre and post products have been designed to work together giving you the desired results.
If you don’t use the correct products then your treatment then becomes a bit hit and miss. Will it work or won’t it work!
Derived from Willow Bark it is a Beta Hydroxy Acid so it is soluble in oil which makes it ideal for Oily Acne skins.
It is also an anti-inflammatory and contains antiseptic properties so it helps to fight any Bacteria on the skin.
It is also good for treating skins with the signs of ageing as it softens the corneum layer allowing Deeper penetration of the product.
Great for sun damaged thickened skins
- propylene glycol;
- Salicylic acid 15%%;
- Artramide peptide;
Indications for use:-
- Ageing, photodamaged skins
- Inflammation of the skin
- Allergy to ingredients
- Hypersensitivity of the skin
- Broken skin
- Recommended to not use during Australian Summers
15 % SALICYLIC PEPTIDE PEEL
Directions: Use the pre-cleanser to bring the skin's PH level for the peel and apply a thin layer according to your client's facial size and then apply bio-matrix neutrailzer.
BIOMATRIX SALICYLIC PEPTIDE PEEL is a professional peptide peel based on propylene glycol. Peeling is based on tetrapiptide-15, which has an anti-inflammatory effect , and arthramide, an antimicrobial peptide. Salicylic peeling has a great flash effect and anti-acne effect.
- Bottle with pipette cap 30 ml.
- Acne (pustular and comedonal form);
- Post-acne scars, congestion;
- Violation of the microrelief of the skin;
- Oily skin, enlarged pores;
- Preparing for medium peels.
- Narrowing of pores;
- Feeling of "fresh" and "breathing" skin;
- Reducing the number of inflammatory elements and comedones;
- Improving the relief of the skin;
- Safety of use in patients with any phototype;
- Easy and uniform penetration due to the base - propylene glycol (unlike competitive water-alcohol peels), reduced risk of adverse reactions, alcohol solutions dry the skin;
- Powerful anti-inflammatory effect, reducing skin hyperreactivity, softening the skin's reaction to the action of aggressive environmental factors;
- Antimicrobial action necessary for acne therapy, realized by the action of the peptide.
How to apply salicylic peel:
You must be certified in chemical peels before purchasing. There are pretreatments for a few weeks before hand before you do any peel. You can purchase our Chemical peel course online to learn the full training.