Skin Science courses are designed to teach you about the science, terminology, and practices of skin care from A-Z. You'll learn what's worth it and what isn't in terms of ingredients and treatments. Course content is up-to-date with each season!
Skin Science (Knowledge) Virtual Course
- The Skin
- Functions of the Skin
- Threats to the skin
- Bones & Muscles of the Face
- Blood vessel
- Hair Follicle
- Sebaceous Glands
- Sweat Glands
- Nerves of the face
- Immune functions of the skin
- Vitamins & Nutrients for the skin
- Food sources of Vitamins & Minerals
- Ageing of the Face and Neck
- The Four Stages of Ageing
- Cutaneous Ageing
- Factors Favouring Cutaneous ageing
- The Barrier Function
- Skin and the Immune System
- Acne Bacteria, Fatty Acids and Inflammation
- How Acne Develops
- Acne Scarring
- Wound Healing
- Skin Analysis
- Skin types
- Skin conditions
- The skin science course consists of a set of different skincare treatments affect the skin. There is also video footage of our therapist going in-depth with products, ingredients and also preaching her knowledge and experience on various skin treatments , especially acne.
We will gladly answer any questions you have regarding courses and we hope to able to help advance your career goals!
We are known for our after support, so we believe the real skilling up is after you learn.
We pride ourselves in knowledge so this module is always updated for your knowledge..
Learn at your own pace and get ready to be assessed by our educators when you are ready online with personal interaction.
With this interaction we want to know all of our students so we can have constant communication in helping you the best way we can.
Expand your services and have knowledge from the best.