Teeth whitening course course Content
- What causes tooth staining?
- Whitening VS bleaching
- How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
- How White Can You Go?
- Teeth Whitening Risks & Sensitivities
- Who Shouldn’t Have Teeth Whitening?
- Hygiene and Safety
- Understanding the teeth shade guide
- Teeth Whitening Procedure
- After Whitening Care
- Client Consent Form
Duration: 1 day course, learn as you go.
Treatments: Usually cost between per hour $80 - $150
Practicals: Yes we need video footage or a live call to be assessed.
- Assessments - verbal answers direction from your tutor.
- Appointment based
Entry Requirement & Prerequisites : None
Depending on our educator you will have to do a live zoom call assessment or send out video footage of your assessment. You will only be certified after our educator has approved your technique.
We are known for our after support, so we believe the real skill is after you learn. We pride ourselves in knowledge so this module is always updated for your knowledge.
Learn at your own pace and get ready to be assessed by our educators when you are ready online with personal interaction. With this interaction we want to know all of our students so we can have constant communication in helping you the best way we can.
No refunds with all courses.