Our educators discuss the benefits of Lymphatic drainage massage and why it is beneficial to add on to your services.
Lymphatic drainage massage is a gentle massage that can help drainage of lymph nodes and lymph fluids through the body.
It can help relieve lymphedema. The fluid in the lymphatic system helps remove waste and toxins from body tissues. Certain health conditions can cause lymph fluid to build up.
Lymphatic drainage is a treatment that has many benefits and is a impeccable treatment for add ons, it can help with:
- * Active acne
- * Debloats and depuffs
- * Breaks down fat cells
- * Helps with fluid retention
- * Breaks down cellulite
- * Gives your skin a glow
- * Helps with post injury swelling
- * Optimises results after liposuction
- * Eases tension in the body
- Introduction, history and theory of Lymphatic Drainage
- The Lymphatic System and essential constituents
- Indications and Contraindications
- Q & A
- Node locations Map
- Post treatment concerns
- Case study on face
- We show technique on the face at this current time
Your trainer : Fay Mc Andrews
ReVideo Tutorial with
-Video Tutorial Face Case study
There are no refunds with all courses online. Your modules should be open within the 24 hours to 72 hour period after purchase and you will be notified by email and have a onboarding meeting with our educator. This is mandatory so we can assess you as soon as possible.