Microneedling course for beginners
Beginners Guide to Microneedling online. Learn as you go courses.
This course is taught by our dermal therapist Emma.
This is an intensive course which covers both theory and practical application of skin microneedling. This course is designed for experienced therapists who want to offer a high end, lucrative non-surgical treatment to clients which will substantially increase their earnings.
Skin microneedling is a treatment which uses tiny micro-needles which penetrates through the layer of the skin, and creates channels without causing damage to the skin. There are treatment serums which are applied to the skin via the channels that have been formed from the micro-needles.
This treats can heal a number of skin conditions and can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, sun damaged skin, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, scars, acne scarring & melasma, stretch marks cellulite and more.
The microneedling procedure has healing time is rapid with quick results that will last.
Once you have successfully completed your training course, you will be:
- Qualified to offer Microneedling safely and effectively
- Able to offer treatments to help with a range of skin conditions including acne, scarring, lines, wrinkles and more
- know how to formulate specific treatment plans for your clients to keep them coming back for more and the reason to come back for more to keep that income coming
You will learn:
-hair loss treatments
-stretch marks treatments
Treatment planning and pricing
- The history of Microneedling
- Introduction to Skin Needling science
- Advanced skin knowledge - structure and physiology
- Treatable Skin conditions
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Choosing the cartridge and why
- Products to use - serums suitable for treatment and why
- Step by step of a Microneedling treatment
- Post treatment care/ post treatment restrictions and aftercare
You will need to be assessed one on one and will be advised by our trainer and assessor educator.
Live with Emma our dermal therapist: Monday 8th March - Micro Needling
Within 48 hours you will have access to our online portal with a log in and email. If you have not please email us or check your junk email. It is best to leave your email and phone number once you check out.