Our Gel nail Polish Application course is designed for complete beginners to get started in the beauty industry. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate for Gel Polish Application, which you can then use to obtain insurance to work on real clients.
Aftercare advice is covered on this pedicure course as well as recognising skin and nail diseases and disorders and infectious foot diseases.
On completion, you will also know how to polish the nail properly both with regular colours and in French varnish finish.
Do you want to get started in the beauty industry and have your own beauty business? Imagine if you could work your own hours, have flexibility, be creative, meet lovely people and get to call it your job! The good news is, you’re in the right place – our online gel nail polish course can offer you just that!
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- Hygiene, health and safety
- Learn how to ensure top standards of health and hygiene for your surroundings, self and your clients
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Study of the bones of the feet and the nail
- Products and equipment required
- What to use and buy for yourself or your salon in order to perform these treatments
- Consultation procedures
- How to gain the correct information from your clients before you commence the treatments
- Contra indications to treatment
- Nail diseases and disorders, what to look out for and how to recognise these
- How to perform this deeply relaxing massage to the lower leg and foot
- French and coloured varnishing.
- How to apply therapeutic foot masks to increase the cleansing and softening effects of the pedicure treatment to draw out impurities, rejuvenate and protect the skin and nails. This is far safer with regard to health and safety than using hot paraffin wax but gives the same if not better results.
- Correct cutting and shaping of the toenail. Exfoliation of the of the feet and correction use of foot files buff to buff hard skin on the feet.
- How to apply varnish properly
- Instruct your clients on correct treatment at home in between visits to the salon