Hold your spot for this price! This will be released September 19th!
Pedicure & manicure is a need for a lady to feel complete with her confidence. This course will cover correct nail care of the hands and feet, including filing, shaping, cuticle work and relevant massage.
This course that covers both subjects, students will also learn how to polish the nail properly, contra indications and consultations.
Aftercare advice is covered on this pedicure course as well as recognising skin and nail diseases and disorders and infectious foot diseases.
On completion, you will also know how to polish the nail properly both with regular colours and in French varnish finish.
Available to all - This one day course is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, no previous nails experience required to attend.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
* What's Included for the Manicure Part of this Course
* Hygiene, health and safety
Learn how to ensure top standards of health and hygiene for your surroundings, self and your clients
* Relevant anatomy and physiology
* Study of the hands and the nail
* Products and equipment required
What to use and buy for yourself or your salon in order to perform these treatments
* Consultation procedures
* How to gain the correct information from your clients before you commence the treatments
* Contra indications to treatment
* Nail diseases and disorders, what to look out for and how to recognise these
* Manicure treatment, including hand and arm massage.How to perform this deeply relaxing massage to the arm and hand.
* How to apply therapeutic hand masks to increase the cleansing and softening effects of the manicure treatment to draw out impurities, rejuvenate and protect the skin and nails.
Instruct your clients on correct treatment at home in between visits to the salon,